Friday, July 12, 2013

What I know about my 5 month old

So I'm over this "counting your baby's age by weeks" crap. I don't even know off the top of my head how many weeks Henry is. But I do know that today he five months old! i simply cant believe that I have a 5 month old. He has my whole heart this baby! He continues to be such an amazing baby and I can't fathom how I got so lucky to be his mama.

- I think hes teething because he is a little more fussy than usual. And I can see a bud! Crazy.

-He is 26.5 inches tall. I measured him the other day with my tape measure. haha

-He has very white blonde hair coming in. He looks bald but its definitely just blonde. His eyelashes and eyebrows are still a darker brown color so its kind of funny.

-He still has blue eyes!!!

-He loves to put everything in his mouth. If its not in his mouth then it doesnt seem to exsist.

-He has slept through the night a few time (8 hrs) but the past few days hes been returning to his twice a night schedule which isnt awful so I'm not too exhausted. I think its a mix of teething and temperature control.

-Henry LOVES to sing songs. We sing song all the time and it seems to be the favorite part of the day.

-He has started rolling over to his left side. Finally! I feel like I've been working on it with him forever. The only problem is that he doesn't like to do it too often because he knows he cant get back over. Ha. He just sits there and screams like a pterodactyl.

-This boy loves his daddy!!! Funny story, the other day we were walking on campus and Henry spotted a guy who had on the same shirt that stephen wears sometimes and kind of looked like Stephen. Henry looked over at him and started crying/cooing and obviously the guy didnt turn around. Henry was very upset and looked at me like "what the heck?!"




Needless to say, Henry is obsessed with his daddy!

-He still nurses like a champ! Hes lost interest in food so we've put that on the backburner. He was super interested for about 2 weeks but has really lost interest in the past few weeks. I think we will start again in a few weeks when he's a little more ready!

-He loves to pet the cat. Hes super soft with her and never pulls her hair. Ha! I'm sure that will change.
This boy is such an amazing baby and I could go on and on. But I shan't and I will leave you with that.

1 comment: