Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What I know about my 10 week old

Henry is truly becoming so fun! I have four and 1/2 more weeks of school and then I'm a stay at home mommy and I couldnt be more excited!!! This week we had my mother in law Monica here and it was so wonderful to have her take care of us. It is extremely difficult to be a teacher, manager and new mommy all at the same time. I dont think I've ever been this tired in my life!! I have been falling asleep mid sentance at school and I can barely keep my eyes open!






Anyway back to what I know.

1. Henry has huge blue eyes that crinkle up when he smiles.
2. I think his smiles look like kitty smiles.
3. He LOVES his safari! He loves all the colors and likes to bat at the little hangy toys.



4. Stephen has figured out how to get him to take a paci and he loves it! It helps so much when hes hungry and I cant get myself together fast enough.
5. He is 12 lbs (40%) and 24 1/4 (85th%) inches long. So basically he is very tall and skinny!
6. He likes to go on walks and be in the sunshine.
7. When he's upset, he holds my hair in his fist and burys his face in it! I love it.
8. He's starting to get better head control but mostly he's just floppy.
9. He wakes up anywhere from 1-3 times a night. I'm ready for that to be done.

10. He's an angel boy. I couldn't ask for a better baby.








No comments:

Post a Comment