Thursday, August 15, 2013

What I know about my 6 month old

Today was not a great day. Henry has been teething the past couple of weeks which sucks and today we had 6 month shots. He was not thrilled. Lots of crying and carrying on. He has officially learned the art of carrying on. haha. But regardless we got some good smiles and lots of loves today and I still like him! One point for the mama!


Henry has the sweetest personality and loves to gaze into anyone and everyones eyes. Haha he is the biggest flirt!
Cousins!

Henry is very curious and wants to be a part of the conversation whenever possible.

He LOVES big kid food! He loves practicing chewing and trying all sorts of different foods. He particularly likes onions, peppers, bananas, and basically anything else we give him!
"Oh please! I've heard that joke before"

Henry loves singing songs. He will sing songs with me for hours if I let him. Sadly I get tired of the songs haha. He is definitely a music loving baby.

He takes two pretty good naps a day. Going on vacation was tough but Hes getting back on schedule. Right now he is only waking up once in the night around 3 and up at 7:30 for the day. I'm hoping we can wean him off that 3 oclock wake up call because its killing me!

Henry will NOT do anything that he doesnt feel like doing. He is very stubborn and he will get his way (hmm sounds familiar!!)

Fat and Happy
He loves going on walks and looking at all the exciting things outside.

If he had the choice between laying down, sitting or standing, standing would win every time hands down! He loves to stand up and dance around with the music. Its probably the cutest thing in my whole life.

He said his first word/non word yesterday and it was baba!! Stephen and I couldn't believe it but it was so fun to hear him start to form real letter sounds.
"What the heck is this supposed to be"



Sorry for the weird formatting, I'm not very computer savvy. Regardless My baby is the best and I love him! I can't believe its been 6 months!!! Time flies when you're falling in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment