Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What I know about my 6 week old

I'm stealing this from some blogs that I have seen because its a great idea to remember milestones and such.
SOOO
Here is what I know about my 6 week old baby boy!

-Hes becoming super cuddly and I love it.
-He's started to coo and make lots of adorable noises.








-He LOVES his daddy. As in, he will just sit and stare at stephen for a good 10 minutes and just smile and smile. It is the cutest thing.
-He keeps me up a lot at night. I'm tired.
-Hes such a good nurser! From day one he has made breastfeeding a breeze and I am very grateful.
-His eyelashes practically touch his eyebrows they are so long.
-He weighs 10 lbs and 10 oz as of today and is 22 1/2 inches long.
-He likes to sleep in his carseat.
-He loves being in the car.
-He love love LOVES bath time. Like I cant even tell you, he is a little fish.
-Did I mention he loves his daddy? Probably more than he loves me.
-I can't believe I have to leave him next week.
-He loves when we dance to music. His favorites include bright eyes, iron& wine, Gregory alan isakov and Florence & the machine.
-I'm not kidding about the previous bullet point.

There ya have it! Things I know about my 6 week old. I couldn't be more in love!

1 comment:

  1. Oh he is so cute! and long and skinny! Are your parents so excited to be grandparent!? lol my mom has finally accepted it. That's so cute about his favorite music and of course I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete