Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Oreo

They've done it again! Now I'm a big fan of mint Oreos.Yes I LOVE THEM.  I could literally devour the entire box in a sitting, hence why I never buy them. So, the other day The husband and I walk into Walgreen's which we rarely do. I think we were picking up some pictures, when all of a sudden a sneak attack on my peripheral vision caused me to rapidly turn around and there in front of me was God's gift to human kind. BIRTHDAY CAKE OREOS.

 Literally this is a brain child of two of my favorite things, cake and Oreos. UGH! What is a girl to do?! I've been trying to be healthy but Oreos' only turns 100 once amiright?! So we buy a box. And yes, they were everything I expected and more. It was a literally party in my mouth. We also may or may not have bought another box in the recent past.

Sadly this one was the last at Walgreens and I fear that it may be the last for a very long while. If they do make a return I will not squander my new found addiction but rather indulge by creating birthday cake Oreo cupcakes and pie etc. Trust me, it will be blog worthy. Until then!


True joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment